Sunday 23 January 2011

update of my fitness

Went for a run the other day and beat my time for running 1.5 miles by 44 seconds I can run it in 10mins and 36secs, it won't be long before i get it down to 10mins. Although my times are getting better and I fill fitter I'm still struggling with completing the run without feeling like I want to stop during the run. Maybe with time that will get better and I won't have that feeling. I think it's where I'm improving my times so I'm pushing myself each time so that's why i feel lik,e stopping.

I've been training my abs for just under 3 weeks now and finding that there is an improvement in the look and the feel of my stomach. I do on the other hand have an issue with staying away from sugar, you know the same old things like biscuits and cakes. I know that to get good results I need to control and maintain a good diet but it is proving harder than I could image.

It's time to get disaplined and get on with it and that's what I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment